Some things to know about me:
- I’m from the Pacific Northwest, specifically Oregon. I talk about this a lot.
- I’m currently
exiled toliving in the Carolina Piedmont. It’s actually not that bad, but I hate the summers.
- I am a jack (jill?) of many trades.
- I like coffee the way some people like wine.
- I’m an eight on the enneagram, and my Myers-Briggs is INFJ. It’s a weird combination, but it makes sense when you meet me.
- The simplest ways to describe my politics and religion are “liberal” and “Christian.” I find both of those to be quite reductionistic.
This blog is a repository of my cultural commentary and personal essays. Whatever you read, thank you for listening.